Our Commitment to You
- We will give you the most accurate information we have. Even if it is to our disadvantage.
- We will work with any licensed agents within The State of Florida to accomplish YOUR goals.
- We will be available to you, buyers, and sellers when we are needed. On your schedule, not ours.
- We will perform with honesty and integrity.
- We will adhere to:
- The laws and statutes of The State of Florida.
- The statutes applicable detailed by The Florida Real Estate Commission.
- The ethical standards set forth by The National Association of Realtors®
- The ethical standards and ethos we describe here.
We will conduct ourselves using Rotary’s 4-Way Test:
- 1 – Is it the Truth?
- 2 – Is it fair to all Concerned?
- 3 – Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
- 4 – Will it be Beneficial to All Concerned?
This is our Company, and my agents were drawn to Blue 9 Realty because this is how I choose to operate. I do not recruit agents, in fact, since our inception I have made only two calls to real estate agents asking them to join my team, and both times it was because I respect the way they conduct themselves, not because of the business they could bring.
This is the type of service I offer, and I hope you will see the same value in engaging with our company. I have outstanding agents, who work together to build each other up, as well as making our community stronger. I couldn’t be happier or more proud of the agents who choose to “ride for the brand” of Blue 9 Realty.
John Gallant, Broker
We’ve been doing it for a while now. It’s not something we started doing to promote our business. Over a decade before starting Blue 9 Realty, John Gallant was assisting with Cleft Palate Surgery in Peru, helping at an orphanage in Ukraine, and numerous projects within The US. It’s a quality John looks for in his agents too.
When you are thinking about engaging a Local Real Estate Brokerage you are contributing to our local economy. When you use a local Blue 9 Realty Agent, we want you to know that not only are you getting cutting edge technology, responsive and dependable agents, and our commitment to YOUR goals; you are getting someone who is involved in making our community better. And your business makes it possible for us to continue on that path.
Rotary’s Gigantic Nautical Flea Market supports $200,000 a year in Scholarships for local graduates.
The Upper Keys Life Enrichment Council is working to promote the health and wellbeing of the elderly within our community.